Suzie Capri Pant Black
Spend over $100 and receive free shipping on all orders within USA
- Semi fitted
- Under tummy waistband
- 3/4 length
- You'll love the how comfortable the super stretchy fabric is
- Viscose / Nylon / Elastane
Our model is 176cm tall, has an 84cm bust, 68cm under bust and 97cm hips. She is wearing a size small.
- Cold delicate machine wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry
- Dry in shade
- Cool iron under protective cloth
- Do not use steam
- Dry cleanable (p)
- Free shipping for orders over USD$100
- Standard shipping $5 flat fee under USD$100
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund.
- Sale items can only be returned for a credit note.
See our full Returns Policy here.
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 4 reviews.
The cut and style are nice - simple pant for work.
I bought these online so wasn't able to try them on in store. I was hoping they would be similar to the jeans with the elastic & button that you can manually adjust to your stage in pregnancy but they're not - the wait band is just stretchy material
While this is really comfy and easy to wear, I do find they fall down a bit and I'm constantly pulling them up.
I'm roughly a 14 normally and ordered a Large. I find them a little big because they do give as you wear them.
Very nice fit however still plenty of room for my growing tummy, very comfy and just what I needed for my office job.
I'm a bit on the shorter side (about 161cm) and found these pants to be a good fit and professional look for my office work. They're still a little loose around my mid-section (I'm only 23 weeks along) but I imagine they'll fit quite well as my belly starts to grow a little more.
Bought these whilst I was pregnant, and they are a staple in my work wardrobe. Very comfortable for a growing belly.