Ollie Smocked Dress Terracotta / White
Spend over $100 and receive free shipping on all orders within USA
- Fitted bodice with gathered skirt
- Yarn dyed stripe woven Viscose
- Square neckline
- Smocked bodice and adjustable ties
- Non nursing
- 100% Viscose
- Length: 122cm (size small)
Our model is 176cm tall, has an 84cm bust, 68cm under bust and 97cm hips. She is wearing a size small.
- Cold hand wash separately
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry
- Reduced spin
- Gently pull to shape
- Dry in shade
- Warm iron on reverse side
- Steam ironing is recommended to help return your garment to its original size and shape
- Dry cleanable (P)
- Free shipping for orders over USD$100
- Standard shipping $5 flat fee under USD$100
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund.
- Sale items can only be returned for a credit note.
See our full Returns Policy here.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
Such a beautiful dress and so comfy for being 30 weeks pregnant. After multiple washes the fabric has started to wear a little so my advice would be to make sure you run it through a delicate wash and it should last a lot longer
I was hesitant buying this dress online without trying it on. I am so relieved when I received it. Most stunning fabric and the fit was absolutely perfect, very flattering and didn’t make me look bigger than I was. It had lining which I was happy about as dresses can sometimes be see through. Bonus you could totally wear this again when you are not pregnant 🤰
I'll admit, I had been avoiding buying more expensive maternity clothing not really wanting to spend money on something that would only fit me for a few months, but when my baby shower rolled around I bit the bullet and bought this dress. I have zero regrets. The fabric is so lovely, soft and flowy. Perfect for Summer or between seasons with a denim jacket thrown over the top. Despite not being advertised as nursing-friendly I've found I can very easily pull a strap down to pop out a boob due to the shirred bodice. I'll definitely be getting a lot of wear out of this both while pregnant as well as after bub arrives.