Nella Rib Nursing Knit Dress Maroon
Spend over $100 and receive free shipping on all orders within USA
- Fully fashion knit
- Round neckline
- Lift up for nursing access
- Long sleeve
- 72% Viscose, 28% Nylon
- Length: 115cm (size small)
Our model is 177cm tall, has an 89cm bust, 82cm under bust and 96cm hips. She is wearing a size small.
- Cold hand wash separately using wool detergent
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry
- Cold rinse, gently squeeze to remove excess water
- Gently pull into shape
- Dry flat in shade
- Cool iron under protective cloth
- Store folded - do not hang
- Dry cleanable (P)
- Free shipping for orders over USD$100
- Standard shipping $5 flat fee under USD$100
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund.
- Sale items can only be returned for a credit note.
See our full Returns Policy here.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.
This dress was one of those rare occasions where you look better in it, than you imagined. Wish I had a reason to buy more in different colours. Only used post partum and great for feeding. The top part has curled slightly, but still looks great.
I tried this one on when I was 15weeks and bought it on 28weeks! Very stretchy materials, warm, comfy and stylish.
Comfortable but cute dress. My husband loves it!
Super easy to breastfeed in and even use portable breast pumps in because the material is very stretchy.
Such a beautiful dress, love the colour and the fabric and how easy and discreet it is to feed in it. Very impressed with both my purchases from ripe maternity.
I bought this recently as a smarter thing to wear in the cooler weather. I’m at the end of my second trimester now and showing quite a bit, but I intend to keep this post pregnancy as well.
It’s very comfy, and can be dressed up or down with a jacket and accessories. It’s a great fit, not too tight or long. My only problem is the sleeves, which are a bit too long for me. I love it, and would recommend for anyone needing an office appropriate outfit later on in pregnancy or through nursing.