Denim Overalls Indigo
Spend over $100 and receive free shipping on all orders within USA
- Straight leg shape
- Stretch denim
- Adjustable buttons at side waist to expand as your tummy grows
- Adjustable straps
- Length: 78cm inside leg (size small)
Our model is 173cm tall, has an 86cm bust, a 74cm under bust and 81cm hips. She is wearing a size small.
- Wash with similar colours before wearing
- Turn inside out before washing
- Due to the dying process used, colour transfer may occur
- Avoid contact with light coloured garments, accessories and upholstery
- Colour is designed to continue to fade
- Cold gentle machine wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry
- Line dry in shade
- Warm iron
- Do not dry clean (X)
- Free shipping for orders over USD$100
- Standard shipping $5 flat fee under USD$100
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund.
- Sale items can only be returned for a credit note.
See our full Returns Policy here.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 27 reviews.
Great thing these. I bought 2 pairs for my wife for a present. She would never have bought these because she thought that overalls were the epitomy of boxiness.. however, she wears these most days now (even only at 13 weeks pregnant), and they are her new fave thing. I feel very clever and am rewarded by how great she looks in them. There are other benefits regarding access to underneath, but I will leave you to find this out for yourself should you desire..
Super comfortable! I usually buy a medium (which I did), but I think a small would have fit better in the legs. Overall, very happy. 😊
Love these - fit, look & quality are all great!
I am 12 months post bub and sitting around a size 14. I purchased the M initially - they fit perfectly but as I’d like to wear them for next pregnancy & gauging how much weight I put on for last pregnancy, I went up to a L. I love fit, a little bit loose.
The material is good quality & is thicker than the shorts overalls which I also purchased.
She absolutely loves these, she only takes them off to wash. Super comfortable, should be great from early stages right through, easy to unfasten the bib. She loves that she has nothing on her tummy atm.
Love love love, so stretchy and comfortable!
Incredibly comfortable! I love that it's adjustable & pretty much goes with any top! I'm usually a size 8-10 in most bottoms. I bought the XS (the options didn't allow for XS) & it fits perfectly!