Baxter Boyfriend Jean Indigo Fade
Spend over $100 and receive free shipping on all orders within USA
- Relaxed fit
- Elastic under-tummy waistband
- Ankle length
- You'll love the distressed, washed back finish.
- Cotton, Polyester, Elastane
Our model is 173cm tall, has an 86cm bust, a 74cm under bust and 81cm hips. She is wearing a size small.
- Due to the dying process used, colour transfer may occur
- Avoid contact with light coloured garments, accessories and upholstery
- Colour designed to continue to fade
- Wash before wearing
- Turn inside out before washing
- Cold gentle machine wash with like colours
- Do not bleach, soak, rub or tumble dry
- Line dry in shade
- Warm iron
- Do not Dry Clean (X)
- Free shipping for orders over USD$100
- Standard shipping $5 flat fee under USD$100
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund.
- Sale items can only be returned for a credit note.
See our full Returns Policy here.
This product is rated 4.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 12 reviews.
Loving these super comfy jeans!
Although they're on the $$ side, I justified it by telling myself I could sell them on FB after 5 months of wear. Well, I'm pretty sure I'll be living in these Jeans for the rest of my life.
Thanks Amy! So glad to hear that you love them as much as we do x
The most comfortable jeans I've ever worn. I've always thrown off my jeans when I get home and put trackies on, don't need to with these, they stay on all day. Thinking they'll be good after pregnancy as well!
So great to hear Sarah! We love these jeans too xx
I love these jeans and have worn them regularly. They look really nice on. They are a little on the larger size than the other pant fits from this brand. I also have the leggings and track pants from Ripe which I ordered in S which fit well but I think I would have been better off with a size down in these. Other than that, they are great.
The jeans are comfy but the band is not big enough for the elastic in it and it rolls over. I am constantly having to adjust and unroll it. I was hoping as I got bigger they would fit better but it hasn’t changed
Sorry to hear that you weren't 100% satisfied, Megan. Thank you for your feedback! x
My favourite jeans ever, not just maternity but all time! Comfortable and soft, and they look super cute, I still wear them all the time post partum